CLE One Day Skills Seminar on
Preventing Removals of Survivors
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019 ~ 9:00am – 5:00pm
Scott, Douglass, McConnico, 303 Colorado St, Austin, TX, 78701
- What is your plan for responding to NTAs issued by VSC against your VAWA, U, and T clients?
- Have you prepared survivor-based arguments for challenging removability, requesting continuances or seeking status for survivors in immigration proceedings?
- Are you ready to take improperly denied cases to the AAO, the BIA and federal court?
Join us for a day-long training featuring national and local experts addressing these issues as well as best practices for avoiding denials that result in NTAs and the need for appeals and litigation.
Prices and Registration
- $250 Legal Worker/Non Profit (includes ASISTA members who are non profits)
- $350 ASISTA or NIPNLG Member
- $500 Private Attorney
Keep your eye out for speaker and further agenda details. 6 hrs of TX credit will be applied for separately.
Questions: please contact email@example.com
ASISTA will be at the FBA Conference in Austin too!
FBA Humanitarian Track: May 17 & 18, Austin, TX
Once again ASISTA helped organize two days of humanitarian workshops at the upcoming FBA conference, May 17 & 18, at the AT&T Conference Center (see agenda for workshops here). To register for the conference, click here.