Why Become an ASISTA Member?
ASISTA's Member Benefits Include:
- Individual case questions, known as Technical Assistance (TA), on immigration benefits for survivors. From the basic to the complex, we can help with any VAWA, U or T visas question that comes up in the course of your work.
- Individual case intervention (TA) with US Citizenship and Immigration Services and related agencies.
- Free access to ASISTA live webinars and access to our prerecorded webinars and resources. To register for ASISTA member webinars, click HERE.
- Discounted rates on ASISTA virtual/in person advanced trainings. To register for virtual/in person events, click HERE.
- Access to ASISTA practice advisories
- Access to our listservs with practitioners nationwide who are working on VAWA, U and T visa cases.
- Supporting ASISTA's work advancing protections and rights of immigrant survivors of crime.
Note to OVW Grantees: Our OVW funds ran out in July 2020, therefore we are no longer able to provide individual technical assistance, training and grantee-only chats.
We don't want to lose you, though! Please click here to access several options for continuing our relationship. We are offering a 10% discount for those who now wish to join ASISTA. Please use OVW10 as the "coupon code” when you are ready to pay.
- 3L Law Students: Please email email@example.com
- Solo Practitioners: $300/yr
- Non-profit with 0-3 attorneys: $250/yr
- Non-profit with 4-10 attorneys: $375/yr
- Non-profit with 11-20 attorneys: $500/yr
- Non-profit with 21-35 attorneys: $750yr
- Non-profit with 36+ attorneys: $1,000/yr
- *May also include DOJ accredited representatives
Law Firm Membership
- Firm with 2-5 attorneys: $550
- Firm with 6-10 attorneys: $750
- Firm with 11-15 attorneys: $1,250
- Firm with 16-20 attorneys: $1,500
- Firm with 21-35 attorneys: $2,500
- Firm with 36+ attorneys: $5,000