Why Become an ASISTA Member?
ASISTA's Member Benefits Include:
- Individual case questions, known as Technical Assistance (TA), on immigration benefits for survivors. From the basic to the complex, we can help with any VAWA, U or T visas question that comes up in the course of your work.
- Individual case intervention (TA) with US Citizenship and Immigration Services and related agencies.
- Free access to ASISTA live webinars and access to our prerecorded webinars and resources.
- Discounted rates on ASISTA in person advanced trainings.
- Access to ASISTA practice advisories
- Access to our listservs with practitioners nationwide who are working on VAWA, U and T visa cases.
- Supporting ASISTA's work advancing protections and rights of immigrant survivors of crime.
- To see our printable membership brochure, click HERE.
Note: If you are a National Immigration Project of the National Lawyer's Guild (NIPNLG) member or OVW grantee please do not register for an ASISTA membership. Rather, NIPNLG members please click HERE ; OVW grantees please click HERE.
- $50/yr for 3L law students
- $250/yr for licensed solo practitioners
- Non-profit with 0-3 attorneys/DOJ reps -$250/yr
- Non-profit with 4-10 attorneys/DOJ reps-$350/yr
- *May also include DOJ accredited representatives
Law Firm Membership
- Firm with 2-10 attorneys: $500
- Firm with 10-20 attorneys: $1000
- Firm with 20+ attorneys: $1500