ASISTA relies heavily on the support of our people like you to help us advance the rights of immigrant survivors of violence. We are extremely thankful to have you on our side!
There are many ways to support us:
- Click here now to donate or Send a check to: ASISTA, PO BOX 12, Suffield, CT, 06078.
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser on ASISTA’s behalf to celebrate your birthday, a holiday, receiving help from us etc. Click here to get started! If you need more detailed steps, you can also click here.
- Donate stocks through Vanguard or Fidelity
- Other members and supporters have already contributed stock to ASISTA through Vanguard and Fidelity which is a great way to contribute to our organization's long-term stability. If you would like to help or have another investment you would like to share, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the ASISTA Legacy Guild. The guild provides an opportunity for you to personally build on the legacy of ASISTA's co-founders, by making a planned gift to reshape the lives of immigrant survivors.
- Check whether your employer or firm matches donations. If so, that's an easy way to double your support!
- Are you a Federal Employee? Support ASISTA through the Combined Federal Workplace Giving Campaign (CFC). Our CFC # is 37960
- Multiply your impact by sharing this page with your networks near and far, so they can help support us too!