ASISTA Online Store
ASISTA' s Virtual Conference: "Legal Remedies for Immigrant Survivors: Introductory Seminar Series - Part I & Part II"
Recordings Now Available!
For those of you who missed our online conference: "Legal Remedies for Immigrant Survivors: Introductory Seminar Series- Part I & Part II," the recordings are now available for purchase. The online training is composed of four separate sessions. You can buy all four sessions together or individual sessions.
Access the VIRTUAL CONFERENCE RECORDINGS to review the session details and complete your purchase!
ASISTA' s Virtual Training: "From RFE to Federal Court: Latest Strategies in Defending Survivors During the Time of COVID"
Recordings Now Available!
For those of you who missed our online training, "From RFE to Federal Court: Latest Strategies in Defending Survivors During the Time of COVID," the recordings are now available for purchase. The online training is composed of six separate sessions, repeated three times. We are selling all three recordings together.
Access the VIRTUAL TRAINING RECORDINGS to review the session details and complete your purchase!
DID YOU MISS A WEBINAR?
If you are not an ASISTA member you still can access our webinar recordings. Purchase any of our 2019, 2020 & 2021 webinar recordings to stay informed on the latest updates on legislation, policy, and practice.
Access the ASISTA ONLINE STORE to review webinar details and complete your purchase!
NOT A MEMBER? JOIN US NOW!
ASISTA membership includes FREE access to both our live webinars and prior webinar recordings. Check below for additional member benefits information and JOIN US TODAY!
- UPCOMING WEBINAR 6/15 Motions to Reopen in Immigration Court: Part III - VAWA MTR
- UPCOMING WEBINAR 4/20 Motions to Reopen in Immigration Court: Part II - U and T MTR
- 2/17: Motions to Reopen in Immigration Court: Part I
- 1/26: Entries, Exits, Re-entries: Dealing with 212(a)(9) Inadmissibility Issues
- 12/15: Caserounds: Your Questions on Survivor-based Petitions
- 11/17: Post Election Update & the Impact on Immigration Protections for Survivors
- 10/20: DVAM Webinar Special: A Closer look at VAWA Relief
- 9/30: Hot Topics: Changes and Updates in Practice and Policy
- 8/31: FOIA Requests with DHS in Survivor-Based Cases
- 7/29: Caserounds: Your Questions on Survivor-Based Petitions
- 4/23: Representing Immigrant Survivors During COVID-19
- 3/31: Intermediate and Advanced Caserounds on VAWAs and U Visas
- 1/28: Fee Waivers: Updates In Policy & Practice
- 12/11: Hot Topics in U Visas: Stopping Survivor Removals
- 11/13: Hot Topics in U Visas: Overcoming the Latest barriers to U Status
- 10/22: Avoiding Pitfalls in T Visa Adjustment of Status Applications
- 8/29: Late-Breaking Webinar After the new ICE Memo: Now how do we stop survivor removals?
- 7/24: Representing Survivors in Removal: Procedural Challenges During and After Removal Proceedings - Part II
- 6/26: Representing Survivors in Removal: Identifying and Presenting Applications for Relief (Part I)
- 5/29: Open Case Rounds with Gail!
- 4/30: Inadmissibility Part II: 212(a)(6) immigration violations, exceptions and waivers
- 3/26: Inadmissibility Part I: Introduction to Inadmissibility in VAWA, U & T
- 1/29: VAWA Inadmissibility & Adjustment Issues
Who is Eligible to Become a Member?
ASISTA Members members are individuals, organizations, agencies, and firms that serve immigrant survivors of violence in a professional capacity and in a manner that is consistent with ASISTA’s mission. Applicants for a non-profit organizational membership must have 501(c)(3) IRS tax designation. Employees of the federal government and individuals who engage in the unauthorized practice of law are not eligible for membership. ASISTA retains the right to cancel a membership in its sole discretion at any time.
If you are a survivor or victim of crime, please consult the National Immigration Service Directory for a legal services provider near you.
ASISTA's Member Benefits Include:
- Individual case questions, known as Technical Assistance (TA), on immigration benefits for survivors. From the basic to the complex, we can help with any VAWA, U or T visas question that comes up in the course of your work.
- Individual case intervention (TA) with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and related agencies.
- Free access to ASISTA live webinars and access to our prerecorded webinars and resources. Visit ASISTA webinar section to register for upcoming member webinars.
- Discounted rates on ASISTA virtual/in-person beginners to advanced trainings. Visit ASISTA training section to register for virtual/in-person upcoming events.
- Access to ASISTA practice advisories.
- Access to our interactive ASISTA Experts list serve with practitioners nationwide who are working on VAWA, U and T visa cases.
- Supporting ASISTA's work advancing protections and rights of immigrant survivors of crime.
- 3L Law Students: Please email email@example.com
- Solo Practitioners: $300/yr
- Non-profit with 0-3 attorneys: $250/yr
- Non-profit with 4-10 attorneys: $375/yr
- Non-profit with 11-20 attorneys: $500/yr
- Non-profit with 21-35 attorneys: $750yr
- Non-profit with 36+ attorneys: $1,000/yr
- *May also include DOJ accredited representatives
Law Firm Membership
- Firm with 2-5 attorneys: $550
- Firm with 6-10 attorneys: $750
- Firm with 11-15 attorneys: $1,250
- Firm with 16-20 attorneys: $1,500
- Firm with 21-35 attorneys: $2,500
- Firm with 36+ attorneys: $5,000