Member Webinar Recordings
DID YOU MISS A WEBINAR?
ASISTA membership includes FREE access to both our live webinars and prior webinar recordings. If you are an ASISTA member, you can access to our webinar recordings from the member benefits page received when you joined us. If you have questions, please contact us at:
If you are not yet an ASISTA member, and would like to access our webinar recordings, please visit our online store or select below the webinars you would like to purchase.
JOIN US TODAY!
And enjoy the benefits of being an ASISTA member.
- 8/17: Inadmissibility Webinar Series: Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude (CIMT): Impact on Immigrant Survivors
- 8/2: Specialized Webinar: Navigating the Post-Roe Landscape: The Impact of the Dobbs Decision on Immigrant Survivors
- 7/20: Inadmissibility Webinar Series: Unlawful Presence Bars & the USCIS Policy Change
- 6/29: Specialized Webinar: Litigating Survivor-based Fee Waiver Denials
- 5/18: U Visa Webinar Series: Adjustment of Status
- 4/20: U Visa Webinar Series: Consular Processing
- 2/16: U Visa Webinar Series: Waiver of Inadmissibility
- 1/20: U Visa Webinar Series: Demonstrating Substantial Mental or Physical Abuse
- 12/9: U Visa Webinar Series: Demonstrating Helpfulness (Beyond the Certification)
- 11/18: U Visa Webinar Series: Qualifying Criminal Activity
- 10/21: U Visa Webinar Series: The Definition of Victim
- 8/27: Specialized Webinar: ACAT: A Trauma-Informed, Anti-Racist Approach to Legal Advocacy, presented by Lorilei Williams
- 7/21: Litigation Updates: Implications for Survivor Representation
- 6/15: Motions to Reopen in Immigration Court: Part III - VAWA MTR
- 4/20: Motions to Reopen in Immigration Court: Part II - U & T MTR
- 2/17: Motions to Reopen in Immigration Court: Part I
- 1/26: Entries, Exits, Re-entries: Dealing with 212(a)(9) Inadmissibility Issues
- 12/15: Caserounds: Your Questions on Survivor-based Petitions
- 11/17: Post Election Update & the Impact on Immigration Protections for Survivors
- 10/20: DVAM Webinar Special: A Closer Look at VAWA Relief
- 9/30: Hot Topics: Changes and Updates in Practice and Policy
- 8/31: FOIA Requests with DHS in Survivor-Based Cases
- 7/29: Caserounds: Your Questions on Survivor-Based Petitions
- 4/23: Representing Immigrant Survivors During COVID-19
- 3/31: Intermediate and Advanced Caserounds on VAWAs and U Visas
- 1/28: Fee Waivers: Updates In Policy & Practice
- 12/11: Hot Topics in U Visas: Stopping Survivor Removals
- 11/13: Hot Topics in U Visas: Overcoming the Latest barriers to U Status
- 10/22: Avoiding Pitfalls in T Visa Adjustment of Status Applications
- 8/29: Late-Breaking Webinar After the new ICE Memo: Now how do we stop survivor removals?
- 7/24: Representing Survivors in Removal: Procedural Challenges During and After Removal Proceedings - Part II
- 6/26: Representing Survivors in Removal: Identifying and Presenting Applications for Relief (Part I)
- 5/29: Open Case Rounds with Gail!
- 4/30: Inadmissibility Part II: 212(a)(6) immigration violations, exceptions and waivers
- 3/26: Inadmissibility Part I: Introduction to Inadmissibility in VAWA, U & T
- 1/29: VAWA Inadmissibility & Adjustment Issues