At the request of Las Americas, which is coordinating support for El Paso shooting survivors, ASISTA is helping to bring together mental health, social work, faith-based, local political, and legal communities to work with the hundreds of immigrants harmed in the shooting. For more info on Las Americas work with shooting survivors, click here.
How can you help victims of anti-immigrant hate crimes?
Click on the links below to choose:
Funding survivor mental health, medical, and other support
- El Paso Victims Relief Fund: Supporting Victims and their families
- ElPaso Shooting Victims’ Fund: Scholarship fund for the children of those shot and injured
Ensuring shooting victims are not deported
- Las Americas’ coordination and legal support
- Diocesan Migrant & Refugee Services, Inc. (DMRS)
- Support ASISTA’s work coordinating work and “helping the helpers“