Monday, June 8 to Wednesday, June 10 (Option A) – FULL
Thursday, June 11 & Friday, June 12 (Option B)– Waitlist
This year ASISTA is replacing our pre-FBA and AILA conferences with an online training, composed of six separate sessions, run twice. Due to significant space limitations, we will first be taking registrations from those who wish to attend all six sessions (the equivalent, although with more CLE credits, to our all-day training). If space remains after that, we will open up registration for individual sessions.
See below for the two “full training” options: One spreads out over three days, the other over two days. All sessions are 1.5 hours. Below is the list of sessions. Speakers include ASISTA’s national experts, as well as other national and local experts. For details of content and speakers, see the full agenda.
- Session 1: Successfully Responding to RFEs, NOIDs & NOIRs
- Session 2: I-290B Motions and Appeals before USCIS
- Session 3: Detention and Administrative Stays of Removal
- Session 4: Outside the Box Lawyering: Changing the World in the Time of COVID-19
- Session 5: Updates on Survivors in Removal Proceedings
- Session 6: Federal Litigation for Survivors: Yes, You Really Can Do It!
OPTION A: 12-3:30 EST/day
OPTION B: 12 – 5:30 EST/day
Monday, June 8: Sessions 1 & 2
Tuesday, June 9: Sessions 3 & 4
Wed, June 10: Sessions 5 & 6
|Thursday, June 11: Sessions 2, 1 & 4|
Friday, June 12: : Sessions 6, 5 & 3
|REGISTRATION CLOSED|| REGISTER NOW! |
to be put on the Waitlist
Prices for full training (6 x 1.5 hr sessions)
$350 Legal Worker/Non-Profit (includes ASISTA members who are non-profits)
$450 ASISTA Member
$600 Private Attorney
Note CLE: Texas MCLE credits will be applied for each session. Certificates will be available for attorneys to request CLE credits in other states.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com