Tuesday October 22, 2019, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST
During this webinar, we will discuss the eligibility requirements, application process, government policy, and latest practice tips for assisting T non-immigrant clients in adjustment of status to lawful permanent residence. We will also practice pointers for dealing with RFEs and NOIDs.
Topics will include:
- Statutory & Regulatory T AOS Requirements
- Inadmissibility Waivers available to T AOS Applicants
- Adjudicating Officer’s Discretion
- Practical tips for Responding to RFE/NOIDs
- Laura Flores Bachman, Senior Legal Counsel ASISTA
- Carolyn Kim, Training and Technical Assistance Senior Attorney, The Coalition to Abolish Slavery & Trafficking (CAST)
Note: An application for CA CLE credit (2 hrs) is pending.
Who can participate in this webinar?
ASISTA is offering this webinar FREE for members of ASISTA or the National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild (NIPNLG). All others may join ASISTA or pay for the webinar individually (see below for payment information).
Not a member? ASISTA membership includes a year’s worth of free technical assistance, individual case interventions with CIS and other DHS agencies, and access to ASISTA webinars!
Per-Webinar Cost for non-ASISTA/NIPNLG members:
Individual $100.00 Agency $150.00 (more than one participant)
After you register for the webinar, you will be given payment instructions. Please make sure you complete this step to secure your registration. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.